[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 13:37:38 UTC 2021

Asst. director Halls said it was cold/unloaded.  He should be charged.
Reckless endangerment.  Baldwin with something worse and made to take a gun
safety course.  I don't know if you can legally do it, but Baldwin should
pay and pay big to the families of the victims.  Civil suit?   bill w

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 8:30 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <