[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:17:05 UTC 2021

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 8:04 AM Bill Hibbard via extropy-chat <

> I am not on Facebook but it would be interesting to know
> if the issue of Baldwin's reckless behavior is being
> discussed there. What would be very interesting would be
> any attempt by Facebook to ban such a discussion. Like
> their ban, for a while, on discussing the possibility
> that Covid escaped from the Wuhan lab.

Their reasons for that are inapplicable here.  Also, the reasons that media
focus their stories in certain ways don't often apply to what Facebook
deems to be acceptable discussion topics: those are two distinct sets of
concerns.

You can rest assured, there are multiple active discussions of this on
FaceBook.