[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

Bill Hibbard hibbard at wisc.edu
Sun Oct 24 16:14:02 UTC 2021

Thanks for your links Dan.

I wasn't quite so remiss. I did look at quite a few
media stories withoiut finding any that raised the
issue of Baldwin's reckless behavior. I did a web
search on:

   why did baldwin point gun at director

and got a bunch of stories about Baldwin being told
that the gun was cold. And my original post ended with
a question:

   Has anyone seen the media raise this issue?

So I was open to the possibility that the media had
raised the issue. Just hadn't found it after some
searching.