[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 16:32:21 UTC 2021

Probably I will get corrected here.  I am 100% for the 2nd amendment.
Period.  But the NRA has opposed such things as background checks, like at
gun shows, which would filter out criminals and paranoid schizophrenics.
How could a right wing org. do that?  No sense.  I draw the line at
automatic weapons.  I think that is already in place.  A license for every
gun.  Already in place?
bill w

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 11:15 AM Bill Hibbard via extropy-chat <