[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Sun Oct 24 22:32:58 UTC 2021

There are effective medication treatments and psychotherapies for OCD. It is treatable.

Spike, the practice of medicine regulated by license as is the practicing of psychology and social work. “Counseling” is regulated to some degree. Call yourself a Life Coach however and you can coach away unregulated.

-Henry