[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 23:04:34 UTC 2021

Or keep one, but not in the car!  Some time ago I was depressed and highly
susceptible to road rage ( a lot of depression is anger).  I thought of
keeping my pistol in the car so I could shoot someone's tires out.  Yes, I
did get that angry.  But I knew that if I had a gun in the car I just might
use it.  So I never put it in there. And I think that I have conquered my
road rage.  My Jewish friend thought all Anglo-Saxons were nuts and very
dangerous.

I read a story about two local women going at it on the interstate.  They
pulled off the road and one woman walked up to the other's car and was shot
in the face and killed by the woman in the car.  Prison.

Guns and anger just don't go together.    bill w

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 5:57 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <