[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Oct 24 23:29:03 UTC 2021

… On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 4:05 PM

right up front, not as permissions but as acknowledgment of rights.

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Ja, I consider rights to be humanity’s third greatest invention, right behind fire and sex.  Granted there are those who argue those first two are sufficiently similar to count as one, so human rights move into second place.