[ExI] 40 Ways Things Are Getting Better

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 05:07:14 UTC 2021

Max, what is your view on the rising power of China/CCP? In time they may
have an economy twice the size of ours, and so I hope they mellow out as
soon as possible! But the problem is, they may continue to be an ever more
powerful expansionist power that butts heads and tries to intimidate
others. Yes, things are getting better, but I view the clash of
worldviews between China and the U.S./her allies, as the preeminent matter
of the 21st century.

John

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 10:08 PM Max More via extropy-chat <