[ExI] abba is back: the wicked coolest thing in years

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Sep 3 17:14:26 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 9:29 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: 'Cc:' <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: abba is back: the wicked coolest thing in years

ABBA Voyage Official Website - 2022 ABBA Concert in London <https://abbavoyage.com/>

…

>…Dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventyyyyyyy…

>…Oh mercy I love living in our times.

>…spike

I did the math.  The original not-yet-legal Dancing Queen would be only 62 now.

This link has new significance for the younger crowd who may have missed this the first time around, nearly 20 yrs ago:

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1216872729?playlistId=tt0258153 <https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1216872729?playlistId=tt0258153&ref_=tt_ov_vi> &ref_=tt_ov_vi

This is the only case I know where Al Pacino did a comedy, and a SciFi at that.  Brilliant range for that man.  Those unfamiliar with 2002 computer tech may miss some of the sight gags in there, but it’s a fun romp anyway.