[ExI] research into regrowth

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:35:01 UTC 2021

My understanding is that due to the many troops who lost limbs during the
past several decades of American military adventurism, Darpa is investing a
great deal of time and money into trying to figure out how to make human
bodies regenerate. I wish them luck!

John

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 1:59 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <