[ExI] question for Max or anyone

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:43:43 UTC 2021

William Flynn Wallace wrote:
"It's just an idle question, Adrian.  I don't have long to live, probably,
and want to know something about the near future.  That's all this is.  It
is not useless to me."

It disturbs me when I see an Extropy list member writing, "I don't have
long to live..." Aren't we supposed to live forever around here, by
ascending into amazing posthuman forms? Someone get this man the necessary
singularity technology that he needs!

If only...

John

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 4:58 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <