[ExI] abba is back: the wicked coolest thing in years

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Sep 5 06:46:56 UTC 2021

Quoting BillK:

> On Fri, 3 Sept 2021 at 17:33, spike jones via extropy-chat
>>
>> Check this: they have simulated or digitally recreated the young
>> ABBA, one of my favorite rock groups from my tragically misspent
>> youth:
>> Dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventyyyyyyy?
>> Oh mercy I love living in our times.
>>
>> spike
>

> The animals love that music too!!

Squirrels may very well love Abba, but that particular squirrel is
clearly telling some heavenly, aerial, or otherwise flying creature to
"bugger off!" in Greek and half a dozen other languages:

https://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20210903/1f95a6f6/attachment-0001.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountza

Just saying . . . ;-)

Stuart LaForge