[ExI] , question for Max or anyone

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:18:40 UTC 2021

But in this way, mules are smarter than horses:  horses will run or work
themselves to death and a mule or donkey won't.  It will just stand there
and take all the whipping you want to give it.  It knows its limits.  A
horse doesn't.  bill w

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 11:17 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <