[ExI] , question for Max or anyone

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:54:45 UTC 2021

We could create an app to alert the next of kin in a heart emergency, but
not to alert anyone likely to be of any real assistance, for that would put
the device in a new and unaffordable category.

spike
I was looking forward to finding out how my Apple watch and my
iPhone could partner and call 911   Now you say it can't be done?
  bill w

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 2:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <