[ExI] Running up against energy limits

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:33:05 UTC 2021

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 at 11:31, spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *From:* extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> *On Behalf
> Of *Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
>
> >…They believed that the police and military failed because they were
> supporting the wrong side. If they didn’t believe that they would have
> stayed home. So in their view, they were the legitimate militia, not
> terrorists. Who decides if the militia is legitimate or not in these cases?
>
> --
>
> Stathis Papaioannou
>

> The police and the military.
>

> The militia is their backup.

But I recall in the past that you have said the police, military and
Government in general might be doing the wrong thing by the Constitution,
and resisting that is one of the main reason for civilians to be armed. So
who decides if this is the case?

> --
Stathis Papaioannou