[ExI] Running up against energy limits

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 14 03:23:36 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
…

The militia is their backup.

But I recall in the past that you have said the police, military and Government in general might be doing the wrong thing by the Constitution, and resisting that is one of the main reason for civilians to be armed. So who decides if this is the case?

--

Stathis Papaioannou

I did not say this.  There were people trying to get me to say this, but I pointed out that government in general cannot do the wrong thing by the constitution.  If they do, then the Supreme Court puts and end to that.  If the government defies the Supreme Court, they are not the government.  The Constitution is the rule of law, the Supreme Court is the final say on the matter.