[ExI] Report: Gen. Milley held top-secret meeting to block Trump’s nuke access; told staff to disobey all but his orders

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:23:14 UTC 2021

Spike wrote:

"Journalist Bob Woodward has accused a top general of treason and
insurrection.  The accusation  is either true or not true.  It’s either
Woody or Milley.  One of those two is going down hard.

When Journalists do this kinda thing, they better have a really tall pile
of evidence.

John, which do you believe it will be?"

I strongly suspect that due to Trump's well known instability towards the
end, and due to Biden being in the White House, that the general will get
away with what he did. I do think that ideally, even though what he did was
in a sense noble, that it still sets a bad precedent, and so Milley should
be asked to immediately resign. What would really impress me, is the
general resigning without an order to do so, after he explains to the
American people about the possible very negative long term ramifications of
what he did. When it comes to Woodward, this will only strengthen his
already legendary career.

I recommend everyone here read the novel, "The Profession," by the award
winning Steven Pressfield. It tells the story of an America in great
decline, and a USMC general/war hero who wins the presidential election
against the very president who fired him for nearly starting a nuclear war.
The general is the quality of man Trump could only dream of being.
Handsome, highly intelligent and shrewd, worldly wise, extremely
charismatic, loyal to one woman, and adored by much of the public, he wins
by a landslide and then goes to work remaking the nation in his image.
Having been a former dirty tricks master for the U.S. intelligence
community, he actually has his loyal henchmen assassinate any journalists,
business leaders or politicians who dare to successfully oppose him. There
is a chilling scene where a leading senator who keeps blocking the
president is kidnapped and killed by lethal injection, with the new
president watching, approvingly. Even as many Americans sense something is
very wrong in the country, they see the positive changes helping the
average citizen, and so they look the other way. The book has a great
ending that I will not reveal. I hope one day this novel is adapted into a
quality film.

John

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 9:16 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <