[ExI] cart before horse

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Sep 16 18:30:05 UTC 2021

On Thu, September 16, 2021 11:25, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
wrote:
> My physical therapist told me that he had bought a house with cash.  Hmm.
> How rare is that?  Given this credit economy, the idea of saving money
> before you buy is dead or dying except for a few.

My neighbor bought a new car with cash.  The car dealership had a very
hard time trying to figure out how to write up the sale!  She said it was
quite funny. They didn't seem to have the correct forms for a cash sale.
The salesman kept talking about interest rates... and how their loan would
be better than whatever loan he assumed she was getting elsewhere.

Regards,
MB