[ExI] New Bioscience Company Raises $15 Million to Revive Woolly Mammoth

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:08:29 UTC 2021

There are no 'rules' in usage.  There is only usage.  A lot of what people
think are rules are not even incorrect usage, such as ending a sentence
with a preposition. Also, nothing wrong with starting a sentence with
'hopefully'.  Some prigs use these supposed violations to lord it over
people and wind up making fun of themselves.  bill w

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 3:49 PM Gabe Waggoner via extropy-chat <