[ExI] New Bioscience Company Raises $15 Million to Revive Woolly Mammoth

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:57:06 UTC 2021

I suspect "comprise" may actually become a synonym for "compose" within a
century or two. The word just feels right to me, to be used in such a way.
I now realize it is not currently a correct usage, but in time it may be. I
have done my part.

When I come out of cryonic suspension, this will be one of my first
questions for the human and robot attendants!

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/comprise-vs-compose/

John  ;  )

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 5:06 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <