[ExI] comprisition, was: New Bioscience Company Raises $15 Million to Revive Woolly Mammoth

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:20:38 UTC 2021

I once kept a list of words that had 'up' added to it.  Pages and pages
before I finally quit. Many of them made no sense at all.  The house burned
down - the people burned up.

The winner in the odd category:  'up under the house'.  Why not 'down'?
Odd.   bill w

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 8:41 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <