[ExI] Running up against energy limits

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Sep 18 03:24:56 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
…

Now… we face a hostage situation worse than the one in Iran 40 yrs ago.

 Before it is over, the US may need to shoot its way back in.  Or leave American hostages to die.

>…Those Americans who are still there, either did not want to leave or were ordered to stay (e.g. soldiers).  They're hardly hostages.

Which category is Nasria?  She is a pregnant American woman from California who escaped today from Kabul.  When she gets here, do let us ask her, see if she wanted to stay for more Taliban beatings or come home.

https://www.voanews.com/a/episode_voa-exclusive-american-stuck-afghanistan-shares-her-story-4793751/6218632.html