[ExI] comprisition, was: extropy-chat Digest, Vol 216, Issue 27

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:29:56 UTC 2021

Stuart LaForge wrote:
"Applying patent law to the OP's use of comprised: A burger comprised
of wooly mammoth meat might also contain beef, soy, or other fillers
in addition to mammoth meat, but a burger composed of mammoth meat
would have to be 100% mammoth meat and nothing else."

A-hah! Well, thank you Stuart... My Woolly's mammoth burger(TM) will be
*comprised* of twenty percent woolly mammoth meat, and eighty percent beef,
soy and of course, delicious wood pulp. I gotta keep those costs down!

John  ;  )

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 9:09 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <