[ExI] wicked

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:56:03 UTC 2021

there is no rest for the wicked - The logic here seems to be that if I can
rest, I am not wicked.  The wicked have to keep moving - a suitable
punishment?

Could an impressively intelligent AI fake sentience?  I think so.  If so we
will never know if it is faking or real.  Suppose we find a consciousness
center in humans.  We turn it off so that the person is responding totally
with his unconscious mind.  No metaconsciousness (or ego) overseeing what
is happening.  We could never know.  It would be like some definitions of a
zombie.  Alive but not alive.  Living dead.  Differently alive.  Like the
advanced AI:  there would be no real difference.    bill w