[ExI] diets

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:56:23 UTC 2021

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 10:47 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <

> On 2021-9-29 16:28, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat wrote:
> > Yeah, and people and mice are also very close.  I think they are the
> > closest relatives we have besides the apes.
>
> Primates' nearest kin appear to be the colugos ("flying lemurs")
> of SE Asia; then tree shrews; then rodents/bunnies.
> (from a quick look at Wikipedia)

This is overkill.  One trouble with the web is that we can get more
information than we know what to do with.  I am a very curious person (pun
intended) but at some point, what am I going to do with more information?

And this is a problem with highly educated, highly intelligent people, like
we are, right?  Nobody can say anything without some of us adding to it,
arguing with some of it, and so on.  (sure to get some added here).  Sure,
I can get out of these posts when they become overkill, and I am doing so.
 bill w