[ExI] diets

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 30 14:49:36 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
…

>…And this is a problem with highly educated…

Problem?  This is a solution.

>…highly intelligent people, like we are, right?

HAH!  The professor challenges me to an ego contest.  Bring it on buddy!

>…Nobody can say anything without some of us adding to it, arguing with some of it and so on.  (sure to get some added here).  …

No way Jose!

Oh wait, retract.

>…Sure, I can get out of these posts when they become overkill, and I am doing so.   bill w

Billw, ya ain’t leaving us, me lad!  You have brought in a lotta new insights.  Don’t go.

Cool thing about the internet: your stuff lives on.  You can check out, but you cannot leave.  Besides that: as addictions go, this one doesn’t cost much.