[ExI] diets

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:52:26 UTC 2021

Nah, ain't leavin' - where else would I find a bunch of people like me who
jump on everything I say, pound my head against the wall, pick nits and
micronits (I claim invention of that word), and elevate my discourse?
Well, pretty much anywhere, I suppose, but I'll stick with y'all.  The
known evil.  I will add one thing here:  none of y'all seem to be able to
stick to a topic.  We start out with a mouse and it devolves into lemurs
and whatall.  A tangential mob are ye.

bill w

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 9:52 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <