[ExI] Facebook 2018 changes made users more divisive and angry

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:39:29 UTC 2021

The problem isn't that people were implicitly encouraged to reshare content.

The problem is that Republicans were implicitly encouraged to reshare
content.

That has come to be seen as having been an unforgivable mistake, and the
knives are out for Zuckerberg.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 9:33 AM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <