[ExI] Crazy electric scooter racing

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:09:14 UTC 2021

I seem not to be able to listen to the Youtube thing - cannot get the sound
high enough.  Have had this problem before.  ????

I got a question on Quora - tell me what you think of it.  I was asked if
using the web was a sign of intellectual laziness.  I answered his question
with my question:  what else would you do when you need to do research?  He
responded that he didn't know - go to a library he supposed.

He obviously had no conception of what we have been through all our lives
up until the appearance of the web.  They don't know what they have - the
greatest invention in the history of intellectual pursuit of knowledge.
I wish I had had it all my life.  I would have been a better teacher; would
have benefited from research on what things to buy, and so on - I don't
have to tell you.

Your scheme for renaming billions etc. just makes it harder for the common
person, who remembers square roots as something he had trouble with way
back when.  But hey!  Who cares about them there plebeians? We patricians
rule!

bill w

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:15 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <