[ExI] sticks and things: was: RE: diets

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 30 18:16:41 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] diets

>…  The known evil…

What?  Known evil?  Compared to what?  Or who?  I will grant you the “evil” part but there are widely varying degrees of “known.”  Who is better known?  How known are they?  Are we talking “know” in the biblical sense?  Hope not, I wouldn’t do that with an evil person, oy vey mercy.

>…  I will add one thing here:  none of y'all seem to be able to stick to a topic… bill w

Sure we can Billw!  For instance this one, in the sentence above, starting with the key terms “stick” and “thing.”  I had a car when I was younger than I am now, which had a stick thing.  It was kind of a lousy car, but it would still cruise.  But enough about cruises.  Well almost enough: I went on a cruise once, to Hawaii.  Spent most of the time looking out to sea for that big swirling island of plastic trash.  Never did find that, but the dolphins were surfing the wake and having a great time, which reminded me of my own surfing when I was younger than I am now, which I was able to get to because of my lousy car with the stick thing.

Billw, there ya go, thou unbeliever.  Stayed right on topic.