[ExI] now they ask

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 4 18:56:07 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>…The natural question to ask then: if the benefits were overstated, were the risks understated?

>…Next question: do we have any way of finding out?

>…Next: are there not quad 3 obsessives who voluntarily took a bunch of these, so we can find out what happens in the extreme cases?  What happened to these people?

>…Considering that the vaccines have been around for over a year now, it is astonishing that we still don’t have the answers to those very basic questions.  spike

Billw posted me this article from today’s CBS news.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-allegedly-up-to-90-covid-vaccine-shots-vaccination-card-sales/

Notice not only what the article says but what it doesn’t say.  I am completely amazed at what this article doesn’t say.  There is one implied piece of information: after 90 vaccines in the space of about a year, the man was apparently still moving under his own power.  That isn’t much but it is something.