[ExI] quick dinners

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:50:29 UTC 2022

Good advice.  There is a former chef at our farmer's market who sells
really good stuff.  But once my wife is well, we'll be cooking up a storm.
I chop vegetables and freeze them to save some time in the kitchen. Ditto
cutting up beef for stew.  Dump everything in the slow cooker, raid the
spice rack, and go read.   bill w

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 1:50 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <