[ExI] Paul vs Eliezer

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:30:52 UTC 2022

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 10:14 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 10:39 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <
>
>> No one's having sex with nuclear bombs (that we know of),
>>

> Dang, I hope they don't find out.

Oh, it's fairly easy - once you have access to them (which is the real
trick).  They're big dumb objects, which can be fornicated with like any
other.

Though I am reminded of the response of a nuclear plant guard, when asked
how long someone would survive if they went swimming in the pools that
contain nuclear waste.  The expected lifetime was in minutes, cause of
death: bullets.