[ExI] Paul vs Eliezer

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:04:05 UTC 2022

Brent, the ideal brain for great orgasms exists already:  it is in all
women.  One right after another.  Screaming intensities.  Of course it
takes the right man to get those and most men aren't able or don't care.
No wonder many women turn to other women for sex.  No wonder many women
prefer vibrators to guys.  Some women take an hour of foreplay to get
ready.  Will most men be that patient?  Ha!  (what is it with the garbage?
I am missing the joke)   bill w

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 1:10 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <