[ExI] Paul vs Eliezer

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 5 20:50:51 UTC 2022

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 1:10 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>…But like I said, I can't wait till Neuralink can rewire my orgasms for what I want to do, not what mother nature wants me to do.

Then things like taking out the garbage will finally be fun. ;)

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
>…  (what is it with the garbage?  I am missing the joke)   bill w

Neeevah gonna happen, wouldn’t work Brent.  Yahoos would soon be seen taking out the garbage, bringing it back in, taking it back out… Neighbors would say: there goes spike taking out the garbage off har har har if that lad doesn’t stop taking out the garbage off, he will go blind har har har and so forth.  Imagine how many fights that could start.