[ExI] Predictive Model of Death

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:45:17 UTC 2022

YES. This combination of a moderate AI and some terrorist mindset of a
human is a neglected aspect of "AI friendliness" and a bit closer to an
actual realization.

Still, I don't think everybody would die. 99% of all people on Earth, at
the most.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 10:22 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/