[ExI] addiction

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:32:30 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 22:06, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Regarding that research I did after the previous discussion, I saw there is continued interest in microdosing.  Well OK then, I have an idea.

<snip>

> spike

One recent large trial says that microdosing produced the same effect
as the placebo group.
So the problem is to set the small dose large enough to just get a
real effect, but not so large that it sends you off to the happy
place. That level might vary between people with different histories.
Tricky......

<https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/216134/citizen-scientists-show-placebo-effect-explain/>

BillK