[ExI] addiction

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 6 22:03:08 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] addiction

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 22:06, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Regarding that research I did after the previous discussion, I saw there
is continued interest in microdosing.  Well OK then, I have an idea.

<snip>

> spike

>...One recent large trial says that microdosing produced the same effect as
the placebo group... BillK

Forget that then!  That last placebo experiment went badly: my neck still
hurts.

BillK, I will cheerfully leave this line of scientific investigation to
others.  I am far too square.  Tragically L7 they say.  The mayor of
Squaresville am I.