[ExI] addiction again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:27:09 UTC 2022

To catch you up on some other stuff, spontaneous generation turned out to
be wrong, microbes are real and cause disease (not miasma), and leeches are
far less effective than you may have been led to believe. ;) will

I do not respond well to patronizing or sarcasm.  I do have a suggestion as
to where you could put a leech.  You are a pretty smart fellow but may be
behind in genetic epistemology.  Just because some term is used to apply to
people does not make it exist, or if it exists, a useful term. LIke the
other - show me that it isn't circular and we can have a conversation, not
the start of a flaming war.    bill w

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 9:10 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <