[ExI] The Planck era: Imagining our infant universe

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:09:56 UTC 2022

According to a post some time back, it was stated that in outer space,
atoms pop up out of nowhere.  Do they go back to where they came from?  Or
stay here?  Do they form a physical connection with another universe?  If
so, then couldn't the other universe affect ours in other ways, such as
with gravity forces?  bill w

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 10:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <