[ExI] carbs

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Apr 24 18:55:40 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] carbs

>…  We know that we can exchange blood between two animals and change their eating habits.  …

bill w

I never heard that one.  How would it work?  Does it work on humans?  If so… hey cool, we will make a buttload: recruit bony asses, let them sell their blood for a coupla hundred a pint, we take a cut, maybe it works to some extent, and if not, well it can’t be worse than some of the diet advice I see all over the internet.