[ExI] carbs

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:21:22 UTC 2022

I very much doubt if there is any other animal that eats such a varied diet
as we do.  Bacteria and other gut guys like some of it, dislike some of it,
maybe even killed by some of it.  So we have the greatest variety of
microbes.  I do not think we will solve the problem of diets until we
understand the gut.  We know that we can create obese and skinny lab
animals by manipulating microbes.  We know that we can exchange blood
between two animals and change their eating habits.  I suspect we will
knock this out in ten to twenty years.  (I won't be here, but then I eat
what I want and have no problems of any kind with weight or food.)

My a1c went from 6.3 to 5.8 just by eating fewer desserts (actually I never
skip a dessert - I eat less of it or I pass on the second dessert - if I
have great sex I have three desserts, but the frequency of that has fallen
off quite a bit)

bill w

On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 10:11 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <