[ExI] carbs

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:39:53 UTC 2022

The blood from the mouse/rat/?? transferred to another subject contains
something that stops eating.  A deprived rat just starts eating and then
gets the blood and stops eating even though he is deprived.  Do it in
reverse and a rat which had gorged to his satisfactions starts eating
again.  What the blood stuff is they don't know. Probably some hormone from
the hypothalamus, which controls eating, as previously posted.

They are doing fecal 'transplants' with people for the purpose of curing
bowel problems and that works, so if you can't sell your blood, maybe you
can keep some hope for selling your shit.   bill

On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 2:03 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <