[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Apr 28 19:20:04 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

>...As you will remember in 1984, Winston Smith works at The Ministry of Truth, rewriting history to suit Big Brother’s narrative.
Now he will be rewriting 'misinformation' that the US government disapproves of.

BillK

BillK, I demand (DEMAND!) that everyone here who has not read Orwell's 1984 read Orwell's 1984.

Then read today's news about this proposed US government agency tasked with being... the Ministry of Truth, with "truth" being defined as whatever the US government says it is.