[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 29 01:43:42 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...As you will remember in 1984, Winston Smith works at The Ministry of Truth, rewriting history to suit Big Brother’s narrative.

Now he will be rewriting 'misinformation' that the US government disapproves of.

BillK

Twitter users are reporting getting a sudden surge of replies and responses to comments they posted weeks ago.  What do you suppose is going on there?  Twitter employees burning the evidence?  Or getting a sudden change of heart?  Or evidence of the shadow-banning we kept hearing evidence was taking place?