[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:00:05 UTC 2022

Though Atlas Shrugged is not very good fiction and the characters are
caricatures, it is an addictive page turner. I never cared much for
Rand's version of libertarianism, which is a caricature like her
characters. But in today's very anti-libertarian culture, reading
Atlas Shrugged is refreshing and needed.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 8:04 PM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat