[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:52:46 UTC 2022

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 7:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat

In Europe it is even worse. At least in the US you have a healthy
libertarian tradition in politics and culture, a healthy libertarian
tradition that has a lot of inertia and is difficult to eliminate
completely. We don't even have that.

I love what Musk is doing but I'm afraid it is too little too late.
They have taken our liberties gradually, silently, step by step, one
by one, and we have been so stupid to let them. I'm afraid the US and
Europe are history. Let's see how China develops in a few decades. If
I were a young man, I would be learning Chinese.