[ExI] gaming the system

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:06:28 UTC 2022

How to game the system: be a sociable human being, who isn't trying to get
a rise or outraged reaction from people, isn't trying to spread
misinformation (and is willing to acknowledge when that which one believed
to be true has a lot of evidence suggesting it is false), and acts as if
all human beings are worth respect unless and until they do something to
revoke that (in particular: being born a certain way, such as black or
Mexican or female or gay, is not something they did).

It is distressing to ponder how many people might only adopt that morality
if forced to in this manner - but if it gets the job done, then let them
think they are gaming it.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 6:51 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <