[ExI] ok this explains it

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:45:10 UTC 2022

There have to be content moderators.  How else could they stop posts that
the algorithms can't figure out?  I can't see how they would lose their
jobs.  I use Facebook very occasionally and never see ads.  I have wondered
about that.   bill w

There is 'apparently' no downside to Musk.  I think we will find out.
Maybe it will shake the foundations of other media companies - a great and
good thing, I say.   bill w

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 3:39 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <