[ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Dec 2 01:10:45 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of David Lubkin via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

Spike wrote:

>>...Well David Lubkin... we coulda been taking your name in vain for the
past decade not knowing you were listening to all the blasphemy.  Welcome
back...

>...My last post was in 2019. But as Kosh put it on Babylon 5, I have always
been here. ...
-- David.

Oh OK well then, welcome still here David and thanks for the article.  So
sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

I'll tell ya the feller I miss: Dr. Rafal.  He's been busy being a medic one
might suppose.  His posts were always so insightful.  Years of medical
school might have had something to do with that.

I have half a mind to drop him a note and ask him to swing by the old
hangout.